How to add and delete a market watch?
To add or delete a watchlist you can follow these general steps:
• Log in to your Justrade2.0 account.
• After successfully logging in, proceed to click on the "Watchlist" tab found on the bottom navigation bar of your home screen.
• Click the "+ or Add" button to create a new watchlist.
• Enter the names of the securities that you want and click on the (+) button to add them to your list.
• It should now appear in your watchlist section.
To remove securities you no longer wish to monitor:
• Click on the Edit button and press on the delete.
How to add, delete and rename a market watch?
You can choose from the options(as shown in the image below) to add, delete or rename a market watch.
How to create a watchlist/market watch?
To create a watchlist or market watch, you can follow these general steps: Log in to your Justrade2.0 account. After successfully logging in, proceed to click on the "Watchlist" tab found on the bottom navigation bar of your home screen. Click the "+ ...
How to explore market scenario?
To explore the market scenario in Justrade2.0, follow these steps: • Log in to your Justrade2.0 account. • Click on the "Markets" tab from the bottom navigation bar. • Here you will find a range of stocks, real-time stock quotes, track market ...
How to create a wishlist/ market watch?
Click on the CREATE MW You can enter the name of your desired market match.
How to add and withdraw funds using Justrade2.0?
You can easily add funds to your trading account through our mobile application (Juastrade2.0) by following the below steps:- Log in to your Justrade2.0 account. Click on the "Add Fund" button, which should be located in the top menu or on the ...