You can easily add funds to your trading account through our mobile application (Justrade2.0) by following the below steps:-
1. Log in to Justrade2.0
2. Click on the "Add Fund" button, which should be located in the top menu or on the account dashboard.
3. Enter the amount and click on “Proceed”.
4. Upon proceeding, you will get PAYMENT GATEWAY OPTIONS*. Select the mode of payment and click on the “Pay Online” button.
5. The amount will be directly reflected in your account within 15 minutes via UPI & Net Banking
Note: - As per SEBI regulations, it is mandatory to use the bank account that you registered with us to add funds to your trading account. The bank account that you provided during the account opening process is the only account that can be used to transfer funds to your trading account.
PAYMENT GATEWAY OPTIONS
1. Open any UPI application like - BHIM, Google Pay, Paytm, etc.
2. Navigate to 'Send Money
3. Enter Swastika's UPI ID:
For Stocks, Currencies, Futures, Options, Commodities, and Mutual Funds enter UPI ID as : SWASEQ<YourClientCode>@YESBANKLTD
4. Enter the amount, enter your UPI PIN, and make the payment.
The amount will be directly reflected in your account in 15 minutes.
1. Login to Justrade2.0.
2. Click on the "Add Fund" button
3. Enter the amount and select “Net Banking” from the mode of payment.
4. After selecting you will be redirected to your net banking. You will have to log in and make the transaction.
The amount will be directly reflected in your account within 15 minutes.
1. Log in to your internet banking
2. Add a new payee, details are mentioned below
3. Transfer funds through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
Payee details - for Yes Bank
For Stocks, Currencies, Futures, Options, Commodities, and Mutual Funds
Account Number: SWASEQ<YourClientCode>
Beneficiary: Swastika Investmart Ltd
IFSC Code: YESB0CMSNOC
For any help, please connect us at 01204400789 or write to us at email@example.com.